_ A Clockwork Orange Forum _

Allenando il nostro... English

« Older   Newer »
Irene90
view post Posted on 7/8/2008, 19:08

So.. I start with the topic!

Something in particular that makes me happy in this period is that I'm relaxing myself, I've a lot of things to do, I always get out with my best friend Giuggi (yes, now we're always together once again :daidai: ) and I'm enjoying myself working at the airport :)

And you?

akki/ chu hime
view post Posted on 7/8/2008, 19:14

this summer is a very special summer for me... I had a wonderful holiday with my best friends... that week really made my happy!! :free:

Irene90
view post Posted on 7/8/2008, 19:29

I'm very very happy for you, mysweetakki!!!!! ::3:

Me too, I'm going to pass 5 days in Rimini, and it makes me very happy, I'm sure I'll enjoy that holiday! :daidai:

akki/ chu hime
view post Posted on 7/8/2008, 19:35

of course, I'm sure of that!!! It will be a very special holiday for you!! :) And Rimini... it's a place for young people, I'm sure that you will meet a lot of people!!!! :benebene:

Irene90
view post Posted on 7/8/2008, 19:46

ihiihihihiihihi :malveg: ... I wish :daidai: :malveg: :daidai: ... :XD:

The only thing that I'm sure about, is that I'll make a lot of mess, in Rimini ... :malveg:

akki/ chu hime
view post Posted on 7/8/2008, 20:34

yeahhhhhhhh!! only rock'n'roll!!

Vale23
view post Posted on 7/8/2008, 22:28

Irene? You're working in an airport? What are you doing in here? With my old school I had to work in an airport or in a hotel, but I have stopped the school before that :P

Can't we also train our German?? :P

Irene90
view post Posted on 7/8/2008, 23:22

Yes, I'm working in the airport of Pisa :) I'm doing a stage, I'm not really working, I don't get any money... -.-''' but I'm really enjoyng myself! I'm at the box of turistic information, we give maps of Pisa and province, advice people to see a particular monument.. we find hotels, hostels, campings in Pisa and province for people who haven't booked it yet :) and we also give informations about services of the airport and the ways they can move in the city and in Tuscany (so by train, bus, boat... :) ) That's a great experience :)

We can also train our German... but I don't speak it... I had the idea of giving you some Spanish lessons... :P

akki/ chu hime
view post Posted on 8/8/2008, 10:33

SPOILER (click to view)
CITAZIONE (Irene90 @ 8/8/2008, 00:22)
enjoyng

enjoying ;)

it must be a very special experience!! :daidai:

Irene90
view post Posted on 8/8/2008, 15:55

yes, it is!!!!!! :daidai: Today a little girl came to our box to say that she had lost her mother!!! Poor little child!! We called the mother with the ("altoparlante"... -.-.. maybe "high speaker"...) and we found the mother in 10 minuts :) We felt really happy of our work! :)

Irene Guerrini and Elizabeth Lenzi in ... SuperBoxInformator - Misson: Children Safety!!!!!! :eroe: :eroe: :eroe: :eroe:

akki/ chu hime
view post Posted on 8/8/2008, 15:55

uhhhhh!!! :daidai: great job!! :piacere:

Irene90
view post Posted on 8/8/2008, 16:01

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! :eroe: :tsk: :tsk: :eroe:

Vale23
view post Posted on 8/8/2008, 18:01

CITAZIONE (Irene90 @ 8/8/2008, 16:55)
minuts

Minutes :P

It's exactly what I had to do with my old school! It can be very interesting, I like tourism, but I discovered that it wasn't my future... but now I know many interesting things that I didn't knew before. The difference is that here in Switzerland we earn something, also doing a stage! ;)

If you give to me some Spanish lessons, I can try to give you some German lessons... but I don't thing that German is so interesting for you... Unfortunately for me it is! :(

Irene90
view post Posted on 12/8/2008, 11:28

I don't like German, but it would be great to learn something, my love for foreign languages is absolute :)

What do you think about opening two new discussions to give Spanish and German lessons? Spanish I think is very very simple to learn.. :) I don't think German can be teached by forum, but we can try something ;)

Vale23
view post Posted on 12/8/2008, 13:03

German is a very horrible language... I hate it, it's very difficult!

112 replies since 6/8/2008, 09:06   666 views